Monday, February 13, 2006

Packing

While I had initially intended to only bring with me things that would fit into the trunk of my car, I ended up with quite a lot more than that. Given that I only have a few weeks left of school and then will have to move out of the dorm, one of my dorm mates and I rented storage space in town and started packing our belongings. We made good progress, and hopefully neither of us will end up pulling an all-night packing party on the last day of residence here. Ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time is flying... Have you guys decided where are you going to take your internship?

mz said...

It looks like I'll be going to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. My dorm mate is going back home to the Philippines for her internship.

mz said...

It's official. I'm going to Biltmore Estate. I'll start work on March 20th...just in time for them to help me celebrate my birthday on the 25th! :-)