Monday, August 27, 2007

Finito

I just got home from my last day of internship. I am finished with school now. I already have been awarded full credit for my internship. I am officially a NECI grad. :-D The graduation ceremony will be June 21, 2008. NECI only holds one per year, that's why the delay.

I have a little get together planned at Patanegra (Spanish restaurant in Portland) with the gang from Mezzaluna. We will enjoy some sangria, tapas, and talk about the fun we've had working together these past 5 months.

What a wonderful journey this has been so far. Now that this chapter is complete and I have a great education. I'm moving to Dallas, TX. I feel that is where I am supposed to be. I thought I would surely end up in Seattle, but I'm just not feeling it right now. I'll be taking a drive to Dallas to look for a place to live, then I'll be back up here in WA to arrange for my belongings, which are in storage here, to be loaded into a truck and taken to my new home.

2 comments:

ewee said...

Congrats! and good luck in TX! -ewee

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! And have fun in Dallas.