Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fargo

Had a very nice surprise this morning as I drove North on I-29 out of Sioux Falls...an exit to the Laura Ingalls Wilder homestead! So, I did get to visit after all. I only visited the homestead, as that took about 2 hours plus the extra driving added another 2 hours. It was worth it though!

I've grown quite fond of South Dakota over the past few days. I hope to return some day. North Dakota is not having the same affect. There's something oppressive that I cannot quite put my finger on. Oh well. I'll be here for the night, I'll be on my way to Minneapolis in the morning.

2 comments:

Kayan said...

Looks like you had a fun trip!!! Are you at school yet? Let me know how New England is treating you!

Check out my latest project, MZ! http://eyeshurt.blogspot.com

- Kayan

mz said...

I'm in Vermont, staying at a Residence Inn near Burlington until I can move into the dorm next Wednesday. New England is good thus far, we'll see what I think when the temperature drops to 20 below zero. :-)

That's quite a project. You picked the perfect name for it!